Monday, September 8, 2008

Wii Fit... again

So today I'm starting on a "wii fit" routine. Yup... monday, wednesday, friday I'm going to do some aerobic exercise with some strength training, adding in yoga and balance games for fun. Then the other days I will forgo strength training and do lots of extra aerobics and yoga, with balance games thrown in for fun. I want to do at least 20 minutes on the "bank" each day, and add in some extra normal walking and other work (like tuesdays I clean house... that banks as "working out" for me).

Anyway, I'm so proud of myself. I did 31 minutes today already. Hubby did his 10 minutes today too. I did the table tilt game with the marbles and got all the way to the bottom... with one second to spare! Ha ha. So, 81 points. Not a lot, but better than the 40 I got yesturday. I also accomplished the "advanced balance test". Seriously... not easy. I did the hoola hoop and got over 200 points! I think I'm doing pretty good for being preggers. I was doing some of the strength training, and I'll have to make sure not to do any of the "twisting" things due to my belly, but the push up went well, as did the single leg extension and lunges. I unlocked two more strength training exercises as well and another yoga pose. I also unlocked a longer jogging section. That will be good for tomorrow.

I enjoy looking at the graphs. I only have 3 days up there. I just saw that you can log in any time you spend doing anything outside of the wii fit game itself. Light, medium, and heavy exercise. So, tomorrow I'll have to log in my housecleaning time. That's "medium". Cooking, stretching, etc is light. I like how it logs everything for you and helps you keep track.

Anyway, thats all for now. I'll keep you posted. I have to say, those strength training exercises really work the leg muscles! Woo! Time for bed soon.

Keep on Playin.

No comments: