Friday, March 28, 2008

New Games

So, I haven't played Riven in awhile as I've gotten busy with other things. Saturday we did grocery shopping and the had a deal on... if you purchase $250 in the grocery store (and electronics... wink wink), you get $30 back. So... since our groceries normally hit 180, we bought two games... Super Smash Brawl for the Wii ($50) and Zelda Phantom Hourglass for the DS (on sale from $35 to $25). Yippee! Both games are awesome! I love the adventure mode in SS Brawl, and Chuck and I play it together. Wifi will be fun to do as well! And Phantom Hourglass is addicting! The map feature is so nice (you can draw on your maps, and much of that is needed, especially when you have an uncharted island and have to actually draw it in)! I've now entered my code for both games on Animal Crossing Community, and I've also registered them both on nintendo.com. I'll be getting a free zelda feather stylus for registering and doing a survey for Phantom Hourglass. Yippee! I love free things, lol.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be finishing my mural very shortly and will add pics of it soon... hopefully. ;)

No comments: