Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's been a month

Yeah... and I haven't updated in a while! Oops. What can I say, I've been really busy doing renovations and prepping for the baby to come. Only 4 weeks till my due date, and there is still so much to finish!

The other day my parents and sis came down. My dad helped me put up the casings on the babyroom ceiling, and as we did that my sis played Mario Galaxy. She had forgotten everything she did from the last time she played, which was a good few months ago, so I don't blame her. She started figuring out bee Mario... we all got a kick out of her noises as she would fly and try not to die or anything. I wouldn't mind them coming down more often, and if she comes she is more than welcome to play.

Speaking of which, if I get some spare time I should pick up the game again. I'd like to play around with Twilight Princess a bit too, and Wii Sports. I'm really hoping to get Wii Fit sometime soon... probably should before the baby is born or else I may not get it at all. That one and Mario Kart.

That's all for now.

No comments: