Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2D, or not 2D

Ok ok... corny title.

In case you haven't guessed (not sure if you could), I've started playing Super Paper Mario Wii. The story in the beginning is a bit long (but I love a good story, so I'm not complaining), and the graphic idea is strange at first (but now I'm used to it... after only 1/2 hour), and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of swapping 2D into 3D and back! Who came up with this?!? It's AWESOME!

Ok, so I just barely started playing, so I don't have a whole lot to say about this game yet, but I do like that there is no longer the turn based fighting system of the Paper Mario RPG's of the past, and more similar to the old games in fighting style. It still has attack power, and you can level up, which is awesome. In my opinion, it's great!

I hope to defeat this game and then maybe eventually start writing guides on some of the games that I have. Maybe not complete guides, but something.

Oh, I've also been into Animal Crossing City Folk... more on that later.

Keep Playin!

No comments: