Monday, May 19, 2008

Nintendo Channel

(pic from http://gizmodo.com/388266/nintendo-wiis-nintendo-channel-screenshot-tour-and-hands+on)

So, I recently acquired the Nintendo Channel on the Wii, and I'm thrilled to have it! I love being able to preview upcoming games, both Wii and DS. This is something I'm so glad Nintendo decided to do, as it will not only aid in sales promotions, but it will help customers make more informed decisions on the games they wish to buy. I wasn't initially too big on Mario Kart Wii... not until I saw the preview for it on the Nintendo Channel. Now I'm much more inclined to buy it! I just wish I had more people in the immediate area that enjoyed playing as much as me. Chuck isn't as into it. I'm thinking I should buy (or maybe rent one or two) games that are great for parties and then have one. Do some matches on Wii Play (a friend of mine has that one), Super Smash Brawl, maybe rent or purchase Mario Kart, then there's Wii Sports... it would be great.

Wii Fit is looking more and more interesting to me. Being pregnant, I wouldn't expect to see "progress" on the game at first of course, not until the baby is born, but then I could track my weight loss progress afterwards. I love the idea of seeing it in chart form as I've always loved charts and graphs. Also, since I don't have a scale, this is like getting two things at once! And apparently this "scale" is very accurate... although it better be. The game and scale is about $100! I'm thinking I may wait to purchase it till the price goes down a bit. Sigh.

That's my lil blurb on the Nintendo Channel. I still have many little vids to watch yet. Till next time, keep on playin!

No comments: