Monday, May 26, 2008

Wii Calendar

I've been trying out some of the Wii features lately as I don't have terribly many games to choose from currently. The Wii calendar feature is my latest victim. I've been actually typing up all sorts of little posts to myself about future dates, birthdays, tasks, appointments and things of that sort. My husband doesn't go on there much, but if he did he'd find a few posts to him with his Mii on them. I'm thinking of coming up with some kind of code... things I post to myself with no mii or a specific mii, things to my husband with his mii, and then if he wishes to post things to me, use my mii. Birthdays I post with the person's mii whose having the birthday. I've made one of each of my family members.

I like being able to see how much play time I've had on there as well. The fact that they post all that information when you've been playing on any of the channels is quite interesting.

So, do you use the Wii Calendar? How about posting letters to friends over wifi? I've posted a few. I've had fun with the picture taking option of your game stats in Mario Galaxy, and posted that to a friend who has the game as well. Getting letters from friends is nice as well. I wonder if there is a way to make the Wii blue light flash when you want to be reminded of a certain "post" you put on the calendar? I'll have to look into this further.
Anyway, that's my bit on the Wii Calendar feature. Keep Playin!

No comments: