Saturday, July 23, 2011

Zelda Cosplay

I recentlly finished my Zelda costume! I'm so proud! I tried to be as detailed as possible, and I think for my first actual cosply, it turned out awesome! (I don't count Peach, because I actually started hers after Zelda's, and it didn't take any detail at all... not really). I finally bought the ears... I didn't want to spend the $21 for the ears and the spirit gum... I thought it was pricey. In all, including the ears (which will be used for other cosplays) I spent about $40. Yup! I'm so proud!

My husband took these photos. I love how they turned out. I thought this location reminded me of the Temple of Time in Ocarina of Time. I know, I'm dressed as Twilight Princess Zelda, but OoT is still my favorite Zelda game. I even made some cute charms and modified a purse for carrying around. I'll have to post pics of that some other time.

Enjoy my fave 10 photos from our shoot!

(Now to get started on Midna... my zentai suit arrived and I tried it on... perfect fit (except a little baggy by the wrists, but that won't take much to modify). I'm so excited!)












I added a 'glow' effect to this one. I love how 'twilight' it looks!

I have so many costumes I'd like to do. Ruto, Midna (both forms), a proper princess Peach, Sheik, Malon, Marin, Saria, Din, Nayru, Farore... I could go on...

No comments: