Friday, January 25, 2008

Mario Galaxy - Fun with Luigi

I've been having a blast with Mario Galaxy. I managed to get all 120 stars with Mario and am now playing as Luigi. It's so funny, you have to save yourself in the Haunted Mansion, and everyone talks about your double. Ha ha. Anyway, I had some fun with it.

Here's my fun little vid. I call it "Luigi giving himself a headache". Not terribly creative, I know, but I had to have some fun with it.


Here are a few other photos I took for fun.

He actually is still calling for Mario here.


I don't blame him for the snooze...

Ha ha! "Are you me?"

The things Luigi says to himself are hilarious.

I thought this was cute... two Luigi's save a green star!

Anyway, I thought you'd enjoy these pics, as I enjoyed taking them. This game really is so fun to play. I can't wait to get the purple comets! Till later, Keep on Playin!


No comments: